Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A few more.

Here's a few more. I've been trying not only to bring my camera most places I go, but to see genuine photo opportunities. Picking up on things I wouldn't have normally noticed.

I thought this was an interesting snap, and I like that the arms on the wheel give it some context, but I think the hotspot in the corner is a little distracting.



This is an almost for me - if I had pushed it, I think I could have gotten something a lot more effective out of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Anna looks like someone is keeping busy this summer. Nice photos. I think the last one is awesome. Very unique composition, and it held my attention the longest. At first I didn't understand it, but looks like they're viewing some floor plans of some sort? Is that right?